Pete n Holly's World

Pete n Holly's World
Thank you Karl! Click the above picture to see his work!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Thanksgiving in AZ

NO, you are not seeing things, this IS an actual UPDATE! Let us start with NOVEMBER, Thanksgiving in AZ. In a nut shell we traveled with two dogs to the parent's house in AZ. NAN-NA and PAP-PA (as Pete likes to refer to the dogs grandparents.....much to the horror of my parents- who do not believe animals are children. Don't tell Boo-Boo who is very fond of Nan-na and Pap-pa).We ate, played on the pond with the neices, went camping, ate, and had lots of fun.
video
video

4 comments:

  1. I am speechless, that you made a post!! Way to go. I look forward to the next posting. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Holly! Good job! By the way, the Brittany Spaniel looks just like my dog "Pete" I had in high school. ANd then I married a Pete - and so did you. Weird, huh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like being able to hear your voice. Miss you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very neat update. Love the video accompaniments ;) I didn't know you have a husky dog now...

    ReplyDelete